Interview to master's
If you are invited for interview to master's – this is a good sign, as the Commission already appreciates your strength.
Придется показать, you better, than a number of other contenders, and persuade the selection Commission in your direction.
What is important during this interview
Before, how to interview to master's, think for yourself, how will sound your answers to basic questions. Your answers should be logical and coherent.
- Be prepared.
- Confidently say and engage in dialogue.
- Go to the interview with enthusiasm.
You need to convince the Commission that, you really need this place and you sure, you deserve it. Это должно читаться в вашем настроении.
How is the interview at the masters
After a polite greeting, you will begin to ask questions. The main ones:
- Why you want to study in our University?
- What interested you in this specialty?
- How did you prepare for the training on this program?
- Do you plan to participate in the cultural activities of the University?
To answer these questions, you need to really understand, what goals you pursue and what can give you this UNIVERSITY and this profession. You must give thorough answers.
Questions about your plans and career:
- What you plan to do, if you do not act in our University?
- In some schools you have applied to?
- How do you see yourself in 5 years?
- Have you ever a big goal, you set yourself?
Answering these questions, it is important for you to show, that your decision is very balanced and you have a clear and logical plan for further career development.
Do not interfere, and practice: practice a few times then, how would you like to speak and answer questions.
In addition to the answers to the questions, also prepare a story about themselves to 3-5 minutes, in which place the emphasis on the main – training, experience или стажировке, работе, достижениях etc. Imagine, that you are not talking to a member of the Commission, but a person, who just wants to help you.