Interview the FSB
The work of the FSB seems to many very attractive, because it is associated with adventure, which often show the fighters. Но на самом деле как работать в федеральной службе, and getting there is difficult.
What are the requirements candidates:
- You must be a citizen of Russia, constantly living on its territory.
- Your age should be between 18 to 40 years.
- You must have excellent physical health.
- Your mental performance should be perfect.
- None of your relatives must not have a criminal record.
- Your personal story must be completely “clean”.
In order, to get the service, you will have to interview the FSB, and go through lots of tests, tests and inspections. Among them:
- Tests for level of training.
- Tests of intelligence.
- Psychological tests and inspections.
- Military medical inspection.
- Testing the speed of reaction and thinking.
- Check on the lie detector.
How to behave during these checks
Future employee of the FSB needs to be a serious person, intellectually developed and very reliable. So be prepared for provocative questions, the purpose of which is to learn, how you can be trusted, how easy it is to force you to give up secret information and some willpower and endurance you have.
Interview the FSB questions:
- Why did you decide to work in FSB?
- Are you ready to devote my life to my profession?
- Do you realize the responsibility and seriousness of this work?
- Are you ready to relocate and abandon all their friends and acquaintances to get the job done?
Answering any questions, it is important to remember, what you must prove, they are ready to keep the complete privacy and to comply with any orders. Also let them know, fully understand and accept the essence of the work.
What documents are required:
- Copy of passport.
- Copy of military card, identity, military or citizen, which is subject to conscription.
- Документ об education.
If you match all the criteria and are eager to become a member of the FSB, you, no doubt, there is a chance.