Summary of the translator
- English language translation – the most popular in our time, as English is Intercontinental and its knowledge is vital.
- Translator German or French language – less popular, but it is also the place to be. Some people study the French language because of its pleasant sound and personal enrichment.
- Language translator Farsi (Persian) – slightly common, this files most often of interest to linguists or polyglots.
It is worth noting, after the English the great demand for the owners of the Chinese language, because it allows you to do business with the second half of the economy of our world, and for 90 millions of people, he is a native.
You can often observe the phenomenon, when a person has a good command of English or Spanish language preference for work-at-home – translating texts, or doing their writing, about the such speak – freelancer!
The fundamental duties of every translator is to enter:
- written and oral translation of speech,
- live translation at meetings,
- translation of documents,
- editing and checking of translations done by others.
Making a resume, it is worth noting higher education and knowledge of the rules of etiquette.
Without experience you can get in a commercial company, travel Agency or to perform translations of texts at home using the Internet.
Personal qualities, which would be relevant is:
- good diction,
- memory and kindness.
A sample of the finished summary
For the post of translator
- Date of birth:
- Marital status:
- Home address:
- Contact phone:
- El. Mail:
To take a position of an interpreter
- Excellent knowledge of 4 foreign languages.
- The ability to translate texts and spoken language of various fields and subjects.
- Успешный практический опыт работы в бизнесе с зарубежными инвесторами.
- Competent speech.
- Presentable appearance.
Achievements and skills
- Possess the technique of translation of socio-political, literary and technical.
- Extensive experience in negotiations.
- Опыт заграничных поездок.
- Participation in international conferences.
200_ – 200_ gg. National pedagogical University. Faculty of Philology. Specialty "Linguist-translator". Trained in China.
200_ g. The in-depth sessions on technical English and German languages. University of foreign languages.
200_ g. The course of training interpreters. Synchronous, consecutive and written translation.
200_ – 200_ gg. Trading-industrial company. Translator.
- Translation of technical literature and business correspondence.
- Simultaneous interpreting during negotiations.
200_ – 200_ gg. OOO "Investkorp". Head of translation Bureau.
- The reception of foreign customers.
- Work with the staff in English language.
- Participation in negotiations.
Personal qualities and traits
- Ability to work with large amounts of information.
- Literacy speech and writing.
- Etiquette of business communication.
- Advanced PC user.
- Knowledge of office equipment.
Knowledge of foreign languages: speak Russian, Ukrainian, English, French, German and Chinese.
Examples of CV format
In the job in the profession a lot of subtleties, you should consider. As an example, one can easily cope with the translation of the written text, but to communicate in foreign language it's hard, and Vice versa. Not many universal specialists fluent in several languages.