Summary the courier
- Driver courier uses the vehicle for delivery, most often it is the vehicles.
- Delivery man with own car – the title refers to the particularities of this profession for her personal car.
- Courier Hiking sends paper on their own two feet, without using any transport, no bike.
- Courier Registrar – engaged in the delivery and registration of documentation in banks, to the notary and tax service.
- Courier forwarder man, involved in organization of cargo transportation.
Messenger is widely popular in large cities and Metropolitan areas. The duties of a peddler comes:
- delivery of documents,books, securities, packages, letters and so on;
- to clarify the location of the recipient and to choose the way;
- to deliver work on time and report to the client product;
- keep a log of daily deliveries.
A messenger position will go to anyone who has these core skills for work:
- knowledge of the city,
- speed and responsiveness,
- ability to communicate with people.
A sample of the finished summary
For the position of courier
- Date of birth:
- Marital status:
- Home address:
- Contact phone:
- El. Mail:
Goal: to take a position on the courier
- Seven years of experience in the delivery of goods, parcels, documents.
- Skills in business communication and corporate etiquette.
- Result orientation.
- Readiness for business trips.
Achievements and skills
- The ability to calculate the route.
- High speed of decision-making.
2003-2008 gg. The Institute of business and law. Management. Master's diploma with honors.
2008-2015 gg. Компания Приваттранссервис. Driver.
- Route calculation, oil and fuel consumption.
- Mail delivery, documents, of goods to the destination.
2008-2011 gg. The Company Agrostudies. Logist.
- Organization of logistics of grain crops.
- Certification. Work with customs.
- Service and information and referral services.
Personal qualities and traits
- Punctuality (shipping deadlines),
- Responsibility (shipping lossless),
- Overloads (sports),
- Communication skills (teamwork),
- Lead a healthy lifestyle (do not have bad habits).
- Advanced PC user.
- Having your own car.
- Driving vehicles, category “a,B,”.
Knowledge of foreign languages: Russian (native), fluent in Ukrainian, German. Technical English.