Sportmaster – is a chain of stores, which does not have stringent requirements when applying for a job. To go for the interview in the shop you can, being a student or having no experience. As stated by the store Manager, the most important is the activity, sociability and desire to develop.
What qualities are valued in Sportmaster:
- The ability to sell yourself and the product.
- Any relation to the sport- whether theoretical knowledge or practical. This will be particularly useful, if you plan to become a shop assistant in the store.
- Learning – a network of shops Sportmaster is a lot of training, study of the specifics of models of goods, etc., therefore, the rapid assimilation of knowledge and skills to use them here is especially appreciated.
- Activity and sociability will not prevent any employee in the sphere of trade.
- Stress tolerance and courtesy.
How to prepare and behave during the interview
Sort yourself out and come in for an interview at its best – clean, neat and not calling. Come on time and behave as polite and friendly. Pre-study information about assortment, hearken to the features and history of the company – this knowledge will come in handy. In trade like active, purposeful and self-confident, so tune in then, not just present yourself, but also "sell" as much as possible.
Probably, at the interview you will have to tell you a bit about myself so, so you want to take on the job. Sportmaster practice collective interview, where potential employees are trying to highlight all of its strengths. So decide, what you will be able to focus. This can be as your experience in the field of trade, and personal qualities.
- What are your strengths?
- Why you are interested in our offer?
- How much you want to earn?
- What you want to learn?
- Have you worked for the seller?
- How do you feel about the sport?
Most importantly – stay confident, don't mumble, let's clear and thoughtful answers to questions.