Barber seen in the, as he holds the scissors. So if you decide to interview a hairdresser, you must be really a good professional and make an excellent first impression on the employer.
- To start collect your portfolio – with its help you will be able to acquaint the employer with your work. The main thing, take your time: collect the best photos of their work and make a portfolio of interesting and neat.
- Check out the new methods of coloring, with new technologies and tools.
- Pay attention to fashion trends regarding hair color, hairstyles, haircuts etc.
- Tidy your hair – at the interview your hair should be flawless. Indeed, in this case the situation “shoemaker without shoes” will be invalid.
- Tune in mentally, try to be open, sociable and attentive.
How is the interview, questions
Interview on the Barber usually takes place in several stages. At the first stage you have to fill in the questionnaire General questions. Then may be followed by an interview, fades into a demonstration of their professional abilities.
At the interview you can ask such questions:
- How do you assess the professional level? – Highly enough, but a true master always has room to grow.
- What, in your opinion, it is now fashionable in the beauty industry? – It will help prior training, and even better, your own taste and the ability to capture new developments and trends in fashion.
- What will you do, if the client is dissatisfied with your work? – You first need to listen to customers and understand, what's wrong. If it's the haircut, you can offer the customer the service. If this hairstyle, you will try to correct the situation in accordance with customer requirements.
In addition to these issues may sound like trivial common, and serious professional issues. Your task – to answer them clearly, confidently and adequately deployed (not just “Yes” or “no”).
What not to do
- Not worth it to flirt, if the interview is conducted by the man.
- You don't come to the interview with a view “Princess” (feeding the hand to kiss, look demanding and condescending), as the employer it will be difficult to imagine, as you will generally, for example, to wash people down.
- Show your concern through gestures, facial expressions.
If you will succeed (and you will succeed), you will then proceed to the second stage – to demonstrate its capabilities. You may be asked to do the styling or some hairstyle. Here we can only give you one piece of advice – don't worry and apply maximum efforts, imagination and professionalism.