- Correspondent – a similar vacancy, which is characterized in, what this man is creating various topical and event-driven articles that are printed in Newspapers or published in magazines.
- Radio broadcaster – his work amounts to using the technical methods of broadcasting. This is convenient because, I can transfer large amounts of information in the shortest time.
- Editor – searches and selects the most recent and relevant news topics, finds authors and journalists, negotiates and handles the format of text and preparing the manuscript for production.
The complexity of the profession lies not only in dealing with people and competent in the matters, but the ability to distinguish useful information from the array of unnecessary news.
The duties will include a list of actions:
- the events,
- writing articles,
- interviewing individuals,
- monitoring news,
- sometimes have to manage the site.
A sample of the finished summary
For the post of journalist
- Date of birth:
- Marital status:
- Home address:
- Contact phone:
- El. Mail:
To take a position of journalist
- 10 years of successful work in journalism.
- Get along well in the team, accommodating.
- Mobile – willing to travel.
- Have recommendations.
Achievements and skills
- Excellent knowledge of the entire spectrum of genres and styles.
- Experience columnist.
- Knowledge of preparation of PR articles.
- Skills quick and quality writing.
- Ability to work under deadline (strict deadlines).
- Experience live.
200_ – 200_ gg. State Institute of journalism. Publications and editing. Journalist/Editor. Diploma.
- Held an internship at the magazine "Sports".
- Got experience write articles to attract buyers.
200_ – 200_ gg. National University. Psychology. Teacher. Diploma with honors.
200_ g. Journalism courses. Media school.
200_ g. Lecture. Free school of journalism.
200_ – 200_ gg. City newspaper. Reporter.
Collection of fresh news. Writing articles. The conduct of reports from meta events.
200_ – 200_ gg. Information portal. Leading the ruble.
Design style rubric. Event monitoring. Writing of analytical materials. Interviews. Writing articles. Collection, search and preparation of information materials. Organization and preparation of filming.
Personal qualities and traits
- Know how to always be in the center of events.
- Competent oral and written speech.
- A healthy sense of humor, curiosity.
- A good memory.
- Constructive response to criticism.
- Грамотный пользователь ПК.
- Proficient specific programs.
- Knowledge of office equipment.
- Have own car and driving license category "b".
Knowledge of foreign languages: fluent, Ukrainian, English.
Examples of CV format
To apply for a job in media – print or electronic service, and on radio or TV. In addition, without experience you can try to do PR activities.