There are many useful and necessary professions in the world, but the way of life of a doctor is one of the most noble yet deeply since ancient times.
Fast and turbulent flow of life is forced to postpone his personal health on the backburner, forcing to think about it, only in very extreme cases or when the complexity of the disease visible on the face.
Depth of knowledge of the profession will not fit under one job – doctor, this means, there are many directions, each of which treats its share of the human body.
- Therapist – he, of course, is the main link of the chain in any medical institution. The therapist has great knowledge about all the internal human organs and possible diseases. His job is to establish relationships between the complaints of patients and real diagnoses.
- Pediatrician – monitors and maintains the health of young children. He will assess the level of physical and mental health of children of preschool and school age. Based on the received information about the welfare, the doctor prescribes a group of health and recommends that parents, how to raise a child and to prevent certain diseases.
- Work physician podiatrist is the treatment of diseases and pathological conditions, and injuries of locomotor apparatus. This doctor deals with muscles, ligaments, tendons, joints and bones. The challenge lies in correct diagnosis and treatment assignment, which is almost always combined with complex physical therapy (therapeutic physical culture). In very rare cases is surgical intervention to correct the problem.
- Surgeon – surgery is one of the most difficult and responsible areas of medicine. Such a job involves performing operations of any complexity. This doctor is a specialist in methods of diagnosis and treatment by surgical operations.
- Gynecologist is the man, versed in the diseases unique to the female body, most often the reproductive system. He observes the condition of the female genital organs and in the presence of a disease or in case of deviation from the norm is engaged in the treatment and prevention of possible complications.
- Neurologist – diagnoses and treats diseases of the Central and peripheral nervous systems.
- Ophthalmologist – Dr., whose activities are connected with the organs of vision – eye -. He diagnoses diseases of the eye, prescribed treatment, and take all necessary preventive measures to maintain the level of the patient.
- Anesthesiologist – this person is responsible for the safe and painless for the patient surgery.
- The radiologist – responsible for radiation diagnosis. Having an important x-ray photographs, he describes and makes his conclusion regarding the illness. From his correct and incorrect conclusions depends on the course of treatment.
- ENT (otolaryngologist) – specializiruetsya on the treatment and prevention of diseases of the throat, nose and ear of the patient.
- Health officer – oversees the purity and improvement of the hospital premises, streets, roads, rivers, and for the quality and freshness of the food supplies sold.
- Work obstetricians it is assistance to women during pregnancy and during childbirth. The usual midwife provides emotional support and takes the newborn, as an obstetrician, if necessary, performs the operations, stitches and controls the entire process of childbirth.
- Doctor ultrasound (ultrasonic radiation) – performs ultrasound examination of the organs of the body to detect pathological deviations.
- Tasks the doctor cosmetologist are – daily simple procedures eliminates small skin blemishes which should not medical, but only cosmetic in nature.
- Work veterinarian is the care for the health and welfare of animals, and the performance of any related duties.
- General practitioner they can be as a therapist, and the pediatrician passed additional training in the field of family medicine.
- Profession chief physician it is the management of the entire hospital, performing administrative duties and controlling the activities of each doctor.
A sample of the finished summary
For the post of doctor
- Date of birth:
- Marital status:
- Home address:
- Contact phone:
- El. mail:
To take a position on the doctor
- 11 years of practical successful experience in healthcare;
- High responsibility;
- Devotion to the beloved;
- Communication skills;
- Have recommendations and excellent reputation.
Achievements and skills
- Are qualified therapist of the highest category, cardiologist 1 category;
- Knowledge of the ethical foundations of medicine and psychology.
200_ – 200_ gg. State medical University. Medicine. Therapy. Diploma. Internship in England. G. Birmingham.
200_ – 200_ gg.State medical University. Internship training in cardiology. Internship in a private institution.
200_ g. Institute of postgraduate medical education. Refresher courses. Obtained the qualification of doctor-therapist of the highest category.
200_ g. Institute of postgraduate medical education. Courses family medicine. Certificate of family doctor.
200_ g. Institute of postgraduate medical education. Diagnosis of heart disease.
200_ – 200_ gg. Gorodskaya POLIKLINIKA. Physician.
- Conducting preventive and explanatory work.
200_ – 200_ gg. Clinical hospital. Physician. Cardiologist.
- Treatment of patients;
- Diagnostic measures;
- Extract patients;
- Medical records;
- Postbalance observation.
Personal qualities and traits
- Emotional stability, stress resistance.
- Patience, goodwill, sensitivity and discipline.
- Lead and promote a healthy lifestyle.
- The presence of the sanitary book.
- Knowledge of medical equipment.
Knowledge of foreign languages: speak Russian, Ukrainian, English. Know Latin.
Examples of CV format
The, who is deprived of his health, deprived of the colors of life, the whole existence becomes uninteresting, dull and painfully difficult. In today's world there are so many factors which affect health and human well-being. Actually the task of the doctor is, to balance these harmful effects and maintain the health and performance of all those in need.