This profession is quite broad and may vary somewhat in different areas, it is necessary to consider, getting a job.
- The editor of the site – master, specializing in promotion and promotion of all website in the Internet environment. Developing conceptual shell site, make suggestions on possible improvements and changes to facilitate functionality for a user.
- Text editors – educated and trained people, the activities of which is to spell check and spelling texts, as well as further adaptations of literary material – fix content.
- Editor in chief – spearheading the printing of any Agency or the media. This position involves full responsibility for the content of information is accountable to the edition.
Vacancy editor, like any other requires liberal education and perfect knowledge of the native language. The position is well suited responsible, inventive and scrupulous people.
A sample of the finished summary
- Date of birth:
- Marital status:
- Home address:
- Contact phone:
- El. Mail:
To take a position editor
Professional editor working with the text of the articles, reviews, essay, literary works, preparation for the release of various publications (Newspapers, magazines, books, almanacs, audio books, CD, online publications).
- 15 years of experience with concept development of future editions, the assessment of the author's text and its literary treatment.
- Get along well in the team, no conflict.
- Mobile – willing to travel.
- Have recommendations.
Achievements and skills
- Extensive experience of working in business, glossy and specialized press.
- Excellent knowledge of all genres and styles.
- Professional columnist.
- Experience in organizational and leadership.
- Experience with correctors, designers, illustrators and graphic artists.
- Development optimization of business correspondence, greatly enhance its quality.
- Experience translating articles from English.
200_ – 200_ gg.State University for the Humanities. Faculty of Philology. Scholar. Master's diploma with honors. Interned at the newspaper. Developed skills and experience as a proofreader, columnist.
200_ g.Course "Public relations". Centre of journalism.
200_ g.The course "Content editor". School editor of the site.
200_ – 200_ gg.The editor of the magazine.
- Development of editorial policy.
- The formation's contents, proofreading articles, editing articles, work with the materials.
200_ – 200_ gg.Chief editor of the magazine "the Union of restaurateurs".
- Concept development.
- Selection critics.
- PR support.
- Preparation and execution of the magazine in General.
- Work with the materials.
- Cooperation with glossy magazines to attract customers to the restaurants.
- Editorial work.
- The content editor is similar to the online publication.
Personal qualities and traits
- Competent oral and written speech.
- A healthy sense of humor.
- Constructive response to criticism.
- Have the ability to monotonous, hard work. Plodding.
- Advanced PC user.
- Knowledge of specific programs.
- Knowledge of office equipment.
Knowledge of foreign languages:Fluent, Ukrainian, English.