The essence of the consultant's work: to communicate with the client, helping him to determine the purchase, to answer his questions, further, the seller carefully packs and sells goods, issuing ticket guarantee.
It's important in such profession to have the necessary communication skills, to choose the right words, not forgetting that, that the first requires selling services or products, and not just free advice.
The position of demand in various shops, companies and even in the Internet environment! Profession is associated with sales, namely, with the sales of a particular product, where, you need a good understanding of – to be expert in their field, maybe it's the clothes, household or computer equipment, furniture or mobile phones, it doesn't matter!
Consultant – high demand job, to get her you need to write a good resume, and responsibly take it! Each company rewards top sellers with prizes, leave and privileges. But all that needs to be earned and show what you can do.
If you have no experience – don't worry! When it started from scratch, but soon he gained invaluable experience and gradually became the best experts.
Personal qualities of the good seller
In order to effectively carry out their work, the seller needs certain quality, you can develop, if you do not initially have. Quite a lot comes to mind qualities, you can specify summary, but the most important ones:
- Dedication – in some way , even obstinacy. After all, to reach the goal, you need to be stubborn, right?
- Learning – in most cases, you will have to master new information in large quantities. You need to get ready for work, learning about the products sold by the company and indicate your knowledge in summary
- Ability to work on result – this will require most companies, because. the result is a very important component of the work!
- Ability to work in team – means, what we need to help those, who is falling behind and leveled at those, who wins and learn from them, accordingly!
- Diligence – before, as you entrust to make decisions, you will need to follow the instructions of the superiors with diligence!
- Presentable – you have a reputation to maintain at a high level and have a pleasant appearance, this can be achieved in different ways.
- Punctuality – To be in good standing with the authorities on time, late – it is bad form, not inherent to a successful person.
- Optimism – a positive attitude has a great influence on people, as when applying for a job, and sales.
- Resourcefulness – you should be able to determine, what the customer needs, and to give it to him! At least partially.
- Responsibility – to answer for their actions before leadership, you need to have a strong character, and this skill is highly valued!
- Stress resistance – take everything with ease, be chill, be professional, draw conclusions from real-life situations
- Competent speech – communication is your occupation, and the money that you will earn will largely depend on the, as you say. The main thing is not to overdo it!
- Honesty – behave modestly.
Duties of the consultant
The salesperson's job is almost always the same:
- client consultation,
- reception and display of goods,
- selling products.
- maintain regular reporting,
- clean establishment.
Adjacent the profession of the seller-the cashier, responsibilities which may sometimes be passed on to a consultant, therefore their knowledge is also necessary, and this:
- work with cash register,
- statements of cash and transfer of cash to a collector,
- reception participation in inventory.
Consultant in the sale of furniture should be well versed in the subject, answering any questions a potential buyer. This is a small portion of possible questions:
- country of origin,
- the work material,
- fabric used,
- the warranty period and further.
With technology, things are much more complicated. Does not need to be an expert and know all the component parts of stoves or refrigerators, but it is important to remember to inform the base, important buyer's information.
When applying for a job applicant to put forward such demands:
- secondary education,
- experience, but it is not required,
- ability to work with computer and understanding of the features of the sold goods.
Can rarely present, and such conditions: to have a driving license category "b", a confirmed citizenship and basic knowledge of the English language.
A sample of the finished summary
As a salesperson consultant
- Date of birth:
- Marital status:
- Home address:
- Contact phone:
- El. mail:
Goal: to get a job seller
- 10-years of experience in shopping malls.
- Understanding of the mission of the seller (to facilitate the acquisition of goods).
- Excellent stress tolerance and communication skills.
- Attractive appearance.
Achievements and skills
- Knowledge of the rules of the commodity neighbourhood, merchandising (display of goods).
- The ability to arrange Windows and shopping facilities.
2001-2005 gg. University of food technology and trade. Business. A bachelor's degree with honors.
Interned at the Mall “Olympus” a salesman in the sporting goods Department.
2011 g. Training course “Visual merchadising” The centre of Fashionable clothes. g. Kiev
2013 g. Training “10 steps to successful selling”. Training company “Unison” g. Moscow
2011-2015 gg. The center of the fashion clothes and shoes “Svetlana”. Sales of the clothing Department.
- Business buyers.
- The design of the ordered goods, Windows.
- The study of consumer demand.
- Reception and display of goods.
- The account balances.
- Sale of goods.
2006-2010 gg. Shop “Sirius”. The seller in the toy Department.
- The unfolding of goods in accordance with corporate standards and standards of manufacturers.
- Reception and registration of goods.
- Design shop floor.
- Sale of goods.
Personal qualities and traits
- Stress resistance (visit training, sports),
- Communication skills (teamwork),
- Sociability (work with clients),
- Dedication (work on the result),
- The desire to develop (increase the skills every year).
- Confident PC user;
- Know how to work the cash register;
- Know office equipment.
Knowledge of foreign languages: fluent, Ukrainian and English.
If you do not have enough experience, one year or couple of months, it cover letter – the opportunity to dispel possible doubts to your account and prove, you can handle responsibilities not worse than the other.
The letter should not duplicate your resume, and gently to complement, declining employer to give preference to your person. It makes sense to report about the strong interest of working in a specific firm. The main thing is not to lie, since any overstatement may have a negative impact on future career.