Models tend to emphasize all the advantages and features of the outfit. With the emergence of the post designer there was this profession, which needed attractive girls.
Escort model – accompanying person, participating at various events and shows.
This work requires the following skills and knowledge:
- art of acting,
- basic dance skills,
- the technique of handling accessories,
- the ability to work in catwalk.
To personal qualities should include the following advantages:
- communication skills,
- perseverance and willpower.
It is worth noting, that this position is not particularly popular in our days, but it is considered very prestigious among girls.
For employment you must also have:
- good and beautiful figure,
- to be able to influence the audience,
- possess excellent health and coordination of movement,
- to be able to improvise and competently Express their thoughts, because one looks a little.
A sample of the finished summary
To the post model
- Date of birth:
- Marital status:
- Home address:
- Contact phone:
- El. Mail:
To take a position model
Growth 167. Weight 50. Shoe size 37. Volumes 90/60/90
- 7 years of successful experience in the world of fashion.
- Excellent knowledge of the fashion.
- Good physical shape.
- Impeccable reputation.
- Willingness to travel.
- Recommendations and portfolio are attached.
Achievements and skills
- The skills of applying makeup and the ability to use the accessories.
- Vocal and dance ability.
- Knowledge of the English language.
- Experience in photo shoots and fashion shows.
200_ – 200_ gg. State University of culture and arts. Faculty of film and television. The Department of TV journalism, broadcasters and leading television. Master's diploma with honors. Internship in Turkey. Gained practical experience of the clothes show.
200_ g. Школа модельного искусства. Received certificate
200_ g. Refresher courses for models. Stage speech. Makeup and cosmetology.
200_ – 200_ gg. Model Agency. Model. Model.
- Fashion shows.
- Photo shoot.
- Shooting for advertising.
Personal qualities and traits
- No fear of camera and scene.
- Creative nature.
- Competent speech.
- Have communication skills (know how to attract attention, interest).
- Tattoo, piercing, scars and birthmarks on the body do not have.
- Confident PC user.
- Knowledge of business etiquette.
Knowledge of foreign languages: fluent, Ukrainian and English. Turkish (with a dictionary).
Examples of CV format
To be able to adapt quickly to the environment and to shift its attention from one target to another will play only on hand, because in this business you always have to stay "in myself".