It is the master of higher education specializing in the implementation of the topographic and design work.
Assistant surveyor – extremely popular and useful work, which are highly valued precision eye and wit. This is a common assistant on the construction site, performing various assignments. Often job seekers expect no experience or students.
The main duties of the assistant are:
- the movement of equipment,
- proper installation of geodetic milestones.
Vacancy of surveyor requires the performance of such duties as:
- manual of geodetic works,
- management of subordinates,
- performing mathematical analyses and reports,
- conducting production-technical instructions.
To personal qualities, which you must have include:
- analytical thinking and moral/physical endurance.
A sample of the finished summary
For the post of surveyor
- Date of birth:
- Marital status:
- Home address:
- Contact phone:
- El. Mail:
To take a position surveyor
Professional surveyor with over 15 years of experience surveying in the design and construction of engineering structures.
- Willingness to work in extreme conditions, in conditions hazardous to health.
- Willingness to travel.
- Psycho-emotionally stable.
- I have no bad habits.
- Have recommendations.
Achievements and skills
- Knowledge of topographical surveys and mapping.
- Experience in underground surveys.
- Experience of carrying out land works.
- Knowledge of 3D laser scanning.
- The ability to arrange graphics applications in electronic form according to international standards.
- Have their own surveying equipment (tacheometry, GPS kit).
200_ – 200_ gg. National University of construction and architecture. Master's degree in geodesy, cartography and cadastre.
200_ g. Курс по лазерному ЗD сканированию.
200_ g. Refresher courses "Modern technologies of geophysical monitoring".
200_ – 200_ gg. OOO "Land cadastre". Surveyor.
- The formation of the land Affairs.
- Cadastral survey.
- Land acquisition.
200_ – 200_ gg. Construction company. Surveyor.
- Geodetic support of construction works.
- Design work.
- Installation of engineering networks.
Personal qualities and traits
- The ability to learn.
- Analytical mind.
- Good physical shape.
- Lead an active healthy lifestyle.
- Advanced PC user.
- Knowledge of specific programs.
- Knowledge engineering.
Knowledge of foreign languages: speak Russian, Ukrainian.
Examples of CV format
These professionals not only solve production problems, but to carry out research work, with the aim of opening new ways of measuring and equipment for his job.