- As a rule, the duties of a photographer very easy: photo processing on computer and technical or portrait photography.
- Requirements as follows: To be able to work in relevant computer programs and be informed about new photography.
The art of photos is not only the perfect combination of light, background, the posture of the subject, but also in the ability to save the picture in its original form when transferred to electronic media.
Duties include photo processing, that implies freedom for the imagination. He is engaged in the adjustment image, imposes a variety of effects and filters, makes photo collages.
Employment no experience work a lot, among them:
- advertising firms and modeling agencies,
- photo Studio and photo gallery.
Assistant to photographer needs to be sociable, hardworking, responsible and willing to be trained in their craft.
A sample of the finished summary
For the position of photographer
- Date of birth:
- Marital status:
- Home address:
- Contact phone:
- El. Mail:
To take a position photographer.
- 15 years in the field of cinema and photography.
- Report, wedding photo and video shooting, event activities.
- Communication skills.
- May be useful as a photographer, operator, photographer, Retoucher, the author of the articles about the photo.
- Willingness to travel.
- Portfolio and recommendations are attached.
Achievements and skills
- The presence of their client base.
- Experience with leading model agencies.
- Knowledge create a portfolio.
- The experience of the image maker.
- Skills in organization and holding presentations, exhibitions.
- Experience of participation in exhibitions, occupied prize-winning places.
- Experience in photoshop.
- The ability to impose photo books.
- Knowledge of photo and video equipment.
2000-2000 gg.National Institute of culture. Faculty of film and television. The Department of operator skill and art.
- Diploma with honors.
- Internship in Poland.
2000-2000 gg. School of photography. Courses of improvement qualification. Wedding photography.
2000-2000 gg. Master class. Academy models. The art of creating a portfolio.
2000-2000 gg. Art Studio. Photographer.
- Subject survey.
- Selection of baguettes.
- Retouching photos.
- Photo paintings for presentation and promotional events.
2000-2000 gg. Studio. Photographer.
- Portfolio creation.
- Photos of large groups of people (corporate culture).
Personal qualities and traits
- Creative personality.
- Imagination, a sense of harmony and taste.
- The ability to find common language with customers, models.
- Advanced PC user.
- Knowledge of specific programs.
Knowledge of foreign languages:fluent, Ukrainian and English, Polish.
Examples of CV format
Nowadays it is very popular, paid and promising profession. Good and experienced photographer in any city will be a high demand.