Work is often confused with a landscape designer, who puts things in order under the open sky, making the earth more beautiful, and not the room. Florist involves the continual movement and development!
A creative profession should not stand in the place, and constantly in search of new creative solutions and combinations. Nature-loving person, owning a small taste and creative instincts – ideal for this position.
Florist highly sought after in all the flower boutiques, shops and stores of any city. His duties are as follows:
- Decoration and decorating rooms and different areas;
- design showcases and counters colors;
- the formation of flower arrangements, bouquets and selling them;
- consultation buyers;
- supervision and care of flowers.
- Need to maintain order in the cabin and keep accounting records.
The Guild of florists – develops all othe, any country, registers very profession, creates a network of vocational and special education holds competitions with exhibitions of plants.
The primary requirements include:
- floral education,
- personal portfolio,
- experience, sometimes take without experience.
In addition, you need to have a medical book, to be sociable personality and of course to know, how to work a cash register.
A sample of the finished summary
For the position of florist
- Date of birth:
- Marital status:
- Home address:
- Contact phone:
- El. Mail:
To take a position on florist.
- 7 years of successful experience in the field of floristry.
- The ability to create exclusive and creative fitodizayn and bouquets, attracting the attention of customers.
- Individual approach to customers.
- Sense of style, aesthetic taste.
- A large circle of contacts among suppliers, customers.
- Communication skills.
- Portfolio and recommendations are attached.
Achievements and skills
- Experience fitoterapiya interiors.
- Knowledge of techniques of landscaping areas.
- Its customer base and range of products.
- Knowledge of technology sales.
- Experience of direct sales.
- Experience of participation in exhibitions.
200_-200_ gg.State Institute of art. The faculty of design. Designer.
- Master's diploma with honors.
- Internships in Italy.
200_ g.The course of ZD-design and web design interiors. School of the arts. Certificate.
200_ g.Training Allan-video course on drawing up of bouquets of flowers and soft toys. International School of florists.
200G.Training for florists "Wedding bouquet". Training centre Institute of arts.
200_-200_ gg.Flower shop. Florist.
- The flower arrangement and bouquets.
- Advising clients.
2000-2000 gg. Studio of floristic design.
- Development of phyto-design of interiors and events.
- Purchase of accessories and packaging material.
- Plant care.
Personal qualities and traits
- The ability to learn.
- Constantly monitor new trends and trends.
- Good physical shape.
- Ability to hard and physical work.
- Conduct and actively promote a healthy active lifestyle.
- Advanced PC user.
Knowledge of foreign languages: I speak conversational English.
Examples of CV format
When applying for a job, especially appreciated the footage of past master classes, have the education required item. You need to be sociable and hardworking, since it is often such preference employer, even if the applicant does not possess the special knowledge and practices in the past.