With the increase in the number of hospitals and pharmacies – profession received widespread in all countries of the world, however, about her little is known to the average resident.
Often, the buyer asks a lot of questions about the cure, not having time to go to the hospital to the doctor. Need to know the possible analogy, in the case, if necessary medication will be too expensive to purchase or unavailable in stock.
Getting a job is not enough, just to sell drugs, they need to know absolutely everything, starting from the chemical composition and ending with the contraindications and regularity of use of the drug.
Your responsibilities will include such items as:
- Ordering and selling medicines,
- maintaining order in the pharmacy,
- client consultation,
- control shelf life of pharmaceutical products,
- customer service.
The main requirements, that you need to follow are:
- Medical education in the first place,
- to have a valid certificate for work,
- knowledge of cash machine,
- be pleasant and open to communication, i.e., communication with the client.
In addition to higher educational institutions, education can be obtained in alternative ways of short-term training, which lasts from a week to several months.
A sample of the finished summary
For the post of pharmacist
- Date of birth:
- Marital status:
- Home address:
- Contact phone:
- El. Mail:
To take a position of a pharmacist.
- 15 лет практического успешного опыта работы в сфере исследования и реализации лекарственных препаратов.
- High responsibility.
- Communication skills.
- Have recommendations.
- Impeccable reputation.
Achievements and skills
- The highest qualification category.
- Knowledge of proper display of goods.
- Knowledge of rules of storage of medicines.
- The presence of own client base.
200_-200_ гг. State medical University. Pharmaceutical faculty. Pharmacist. Diploma.
2000 g. Course on sales techniques. The training and production centre School of business.
200_-200_ gg. Pharmacy network. Pharmacist.
- Business visitors.
- Leave medicines.
2000-2000 gg. Laboratory of the Institute of. Pharmacist.
- Preparation of drugs.
- Improved cooking technology.
- The manufacture of honey. preparations according to the recipe.
Personal qualities and traits
- Emotional stability, stress resistance.
- Analytical skills.
- Lead and promote an active healthy lifestyle.
- Additional information
- Advanced PC user.
- Knowledge of medical equipment.
Knowledge of foreign languages: Fluent, Ukrainian, English.
Examples of CV format
Skills pharmacist vital, because any mistake or inaccuracy can lead to tragic consequences.
The vacancy requires a quality education, and a serious responsibility. To find jobs aren't difficult:
- In the first place themselves pharmacies,
- Even in relevant institutions and private companies.