The duties of cutters include communication with the buyer, assistance in choosing the right fabric and material for the manufacture of. Further sketching, a process for fitting and the start of production
The profession itself has several subtypes, such as: sewing outerwear, easy, wool and fur products, and sewing slipcovers for furniture.
This files most often present these requirements to work as a seamstress or as a cutter:
- Higher education,
- good vision,
- the ability to draw,
- good, worth a taste.
Sometimes for employment is required experience industrial equipment. In General, requirements are not high, and meet them everyone can.
There is a work-at-home, or on himself, performing duties as a cutter and seamstress, in this case, the possible earnings increases several times.
To personal traits should include:
- More important qualities are: interest in fashion and sleight of hand.
A sample of the finished summary
For the position of seamstress
- Date of birth:
- Marital status:
- Home address:
- Contact phone:
- El. Mail:
To take a position as a seamstress.
- Excellent knowledge of technologies of sewing production.
- Опыт по пошиву массовому и индивидуальному.
- Individual, a creative approach to each client.
- The ability to find common language with people.
- There are testimonials and portfolio.
Achievements and skills
- Knowledge of the types of fabrics and their properties.
- Knowledge of types and operation of sewing equipment.
- There are direct sales of fabrics, accessories and products.
- Its customer base.
2000-2000 gg. State art Lyceum. Sewing mastery.
2000 g. Professional courses "Modern sewing machines". The certificate is issued.
2000-2000 gg. Garment factory. Seamstress.
- Tailoring according to the pattern.
2000-2000 gg. Sewing Studio. Seamstress.
- Taking measurements.
- The acceptance of the order.
- Clothing repair.
- Advising clients.
- Making orders to suppliers.
Personal qualities and traits
- Creative nature, good artistic and aesthetic taste.
- Communication skills (work with clients).
- Dedication (constantly improving their skills),.
- The desire to develop.
- Confident PC user.
Knowledge of foreign languages: fluent, Ukrainian, English.
Examples of CV format
You need to always be the center of fashionable trends and possess the basic skill of drawing. A good understanding of things, ease of filling summary, giving deep and meaningful statement.
As a rule, always there is a separation of the responsibilities of the tailor and seamstress, but if the master has mastered the skills first and the second provides for joint work together with the designer and designer clothes.