Summary the recruiter
He is the intermediary between the applicant and the employer, simplifying the tasks of the first and second. This wizard must be sociable and mentally stable person, and also deal in several areas of professions.
Your responsibilities for the summary:
- search for suitable job candidates,
- evaluation of their experience and professional qualities, as well as personal traits.
Cover letter should complement your knowledge in the work additional information, as an example, report on the deep knowledge in General psychology.
The position will suit an astute and sociable people. You need to talk in person and by phone, to answer a large number of calls and emails.
Skills, which you must have:
- to be able to listen and hear the interlocutor,
- right ask questions,
- to analyze information and be able to convince.
A sample of the finished summary
For the position of recruiter
- Date of birth:
- Marital status:
- Home address:
- Contact phone:
- El. Mail:
To take a position a recruiter
- Excellent knowledge of the labour market.
- Knowledge of the major personalities in the best companies of each sector of the labor market.
- The experience of successful recruitment for leading recruitment agencies.
- Presentable appearance. Knowledge of business etiquette. Communication skills.
Achievements and skills
- Knowledge of psychology.
- Their talent pool.
- Developing and conducting training on "Summary the eyes of a recruiter".
200_ – 200_ gg. State University of management and law. Personnel management and labor Economics . Diploma with honors.
200_ – 200_ gg. National University of management personnel. Psychology. Masters degree.
200_ g. School of the arts. Berlin. A course of modern choreography. The certificate of the expert of the choreography.
200_ g. Refresher course for choreographers. Moscow. Methods of teaching improvisation.
200_ – 200_ gg. Operetta. Choreographer.
- Staging and treatment rooms.
200_ – 200_ gg. Founded the ballet Studio Adagio. Director. Director. Choreographer.
Personal qualities and traits
- Creative nature.
- Communication skills.
- The ability to rally the team.
- Follow the latest developments in the field of dance
- Advanced PC user
Knowledge of foreign languages: Fluent, Ukrainian, English, French.
Examples of CV format
You could get a job or an employment Agency, or at some large companies. This is a complex, but interesting profession, forcing a person to communicate with different people, making him more interesting and smarter!